The company holds
values of which are included:
- Equal employment opportunities
– non discriminatory for reasons of gender, tribe or other
social class distinctions and discriminations
- Non employment of minors – the
company does not employ child labour and takes a firm stance
- Health and Safety of Staff –
the company places a premium on health and safety of its staff.
There is a half-yearly medical screening of staff at company’s
expense. There is insistence on the use of safety gear by staff.
- Continual improvement –the
company pursues continual improvement of processes for better
productivity and profitability.
- Concern for environment – the
company is pursuing its environmental management plan which is
approved by the Environmental Protection Authority of Ghana.
RESPONSIBILITIES (CORPORATE SOCIAL
Socially Responsible Outlook and Community Service Donations:
- The company has supported the Ghana Armed Forces Battalion (GHANBATT)
serving in la Cote D’Ivoire (UNOCI) with medicines.
- Over the years, the company has also supported some schools
within the community it resides in with cement for school
building projects and other educational support.
- The company occasionally supports the Society for the Aged
based in Kumasi financially.
- The company supports the Ejisu Juaben Municipal Assembly’s
Annual Teachers’ Day and Farmers’ Day celebrations geared at
rewarding and inspiring teachers and farmers within the
- Each year, A-Efah Pharmaceuticals Limited we support varied
societies and organizations with medicines for medical
outreaches to their targeted communities.
- A-Efah Pharmaceuticals Limited has supported the Ejisu
District Branch of Ghana Blind Union both financially and with